The Many Advantages of Using All In One Car Seats:
Based on records from the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA), car accidents are the primary reason for the death of kids under ages 14.
But the risk could be reduced via the utilization of car seats – and all in one car seats are particularly useful since they can be used for different children’s ages.
If installed and utilized correctly, the kids car seats will cut or reduce the chances of injuries or death during car crashes or accidents by 70% with 55% risk elimination for babies under ages one.
What Is An All In One Car Seat?
An All In One Car Seat is a kind of car seat that grows with your kid till he or she reaches a particular weight or age.
The All In One Car Seat converts to three different car seats in one: the Forward facing Car Seat (20 to 65 lbs), Rear Facing Car Seat (5 to 40 pounds) and belt positioning booster car seat (30 to 100 Ibs).
The All In One Car Seat is rated for your growing baby. The magnificent convertible car seat is ideal to take kids all the way through the three different development stages – beginning from the rear facing car seats to the front facing car seat and then transitioning to the belt positioned booster car seat when your baby is ready for it.
Why Should You Use All In One Seats?
- -The All In One Car Seat is essential for the safe transportation of your precious child
- -This incredible car seat is sure to ensure the safety of your kids from shocks and injuries that could be caused by the impact in unfortunate case of a car accident and/or crash that could occur when you ride or travel with them in your vehicle.
- -It is LATCH equipped
- -It’s perfect for side impact protection.
- -It has a removable toddler/ infant head support.
- -It has three car seats in one; created to grow along with your kid, the Rear Facing Car Seat for five to 35 pounds, forward facing car seat for 22 to 50 pounds and the booster car seat which is perfect for kids weighing 40 to 80 pounds.
How Is An All-In-One Car Seat used?
Parents who make certain to follow the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) recommendations know that their child requires the three different kinds of car seats throughout the baby’s life time.
Luckily for parents and their budgets, they do not have to buy all three car seats. Instead, you (as a parent) should look to buy an All-In-One Car Seat.
The combination of these seats will grow with your kid from their birth till they reach a hundred pounds (45.4kgs), promising to meet all their safety needs each stage of development they reach.
What Is The Age Range For All In One Car Seats?
All In One Car Seats are designed to convert to all three types of seats which mean that it could suit your child from the stage of infancy until the child reaches 100 pounds in weight.
All In One Car Seats are excellent substitutes for having to buy each of the three different types of car seats for the different development stages of your kids.
They sure to provide your child with the necessary protection they need while riding with you in the car.