Why Use All In One Car Seats: The Many Advantages
The Many Advantages of Using All In One Car Seats:
Based on records from the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA), car accidents are the primary reason for the death of kids under ages 14.
But the risk could be reduced via the utilization of car seats – and all in one car seats are particularly useful since they can be used for different children’s ages.
If installed and utilized correctly, the kids car seats will cut or reduce the chances of injuries or death during car crashes or accidents by 70% with 55% risk elimination for babies under ages one.
What Is An All In One Car Seat?
An All In One Car Seat is a kind of car seat that grows with your kid till he or she reaches a particular weight or age.
The All In One Car Seat converts to three different car seats in one: the Forward facing Car Seat (20 to 65 lbs), Rear Facing Car Seat (5 to 40 pounds) and belt positioning booster car seat (30 to 100 Ibs).
The All In One Car Seat is rated for your growing baby. The magnificent convertible car seat is ideal to take kids all the way through the three different development stages – beginning from the rear facing car seats to the front facing car seat and then transitioning to the belt positioned booster car seat when your baby is ready for it.
Why Should You Use All In One Seats?
- -The All In One Car Seat is essential for the safe transportation of your precious child
- -This incredible car seat is sure to ensure the safety of your kids from shocks and injuries that could be caused by the impact in unfortunate case of a car accident and/or crash that could occur when you ride or travel with them in your vehicle.
- -It is LATCH equipped
- -It’s perfect for side impact protection.
- -It has a removable toddler/ infant head support.
- -It has three car seats in one; created to grow along with your kid, the Rear Facing Car Seat for five to 35 pounds, forward facing car seat for 22 to 50 pounds and the booster car seat which is perfect for kids weighing 40 to 80 pounds.
How Is An All-In-One Car Seat used?
Parents who make certain to follow the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) recommendations know that their child requires the three different kinds of car seats throughout the baby’s life time.
Luckily for parents and their budgets, they do not have to buy all three car seats. Instead, you (as a parent) should look to buy an All-In-One Car Seat.
The combination of these seats will grow with your kid from their birth till they reach a hundred pounds (45.4kgs), promising to meet all their safety needs each stage of development they reach.
What Is The Age Range For All In One Car Seats?
All In One Car Seats are designed to convert to all three types of seats which mean that it could suit your child from the stage of infancy until the child reaches 100 pounds in weight.
All In One Car Seats are excellent substitutes for having to buy each of the three different types of car seats for the different development stages of your kids.
They sure to provide your child with the necessary protection they need while riding with you in the car.
Check Related Best Deals on Amazon
Graco 4ever All-in-One Convertible Car Seat, Cougar
4 used from $ 153.23
- 4-in-1 Convertible Car Seat gives you 10 years of use from four to 120 pounds
- Rear-facing baby car seat from 4 to 40 pounds
- Forward-facing toddler car seat from 20 to 65 pounds
- Booster seats in high back belt-positioning mode from 30 to 100 pounds and backless belt-positioning mode from 40 to 120 pounds
- InRight LATCH system for an easy, 1-second LATCH attachment
Graco Milestone All-in-One Convertible Car Seat, Gotham
3 used from $ 135.37
- 3-in-1 convertible car seat transforms from a rear-facing infant car seat from 5 - 40 pounds, to a forward-facing car seat from 20 - 65 pounds, to a belt-positioning booster 30 - 100 pounds
- Simply Safe Adjust Harness System adjusts the height of your harness and headrest, in one motion, to ensure that your child is always properly secured.
- 4-position recline helps keep your growing child comfy, in rear- and forward-facing modes
- Graco's exclusive InRight LATCH attachment provides an easy, one-second attachment with an audio click cue to help ensure secure installation
- In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable US safety standards, the Milestone car seat has been side impact tested for occupant retention solely with the built-in 5-point harness system
Safety 1st Grow and Go 3-in-1 Convertible Car Seat, Blue Coral
- BUILT TO GROW: The 3-in-1 car seat built to GROW for extended use through 3 stages: Rear-facing 5-40 pounds, Forward-facing 22-65 pounds, and Belt-positioning booster 40-100 pounds
- SIDE IMPACT PROTECTION: The Grow and Go's side impact protection helps keep your child safe
- EASY IN, EASY OUT: Harness holders keep the harness in an open position so it's easy to get your child in and out of the seat
- QUICKFIT HARNESS: With the QuickFit Harness you can easily adjust both the harness and headrest in one simple step
- WASH AND DRY: Machine washable and dryer safe seat pad features snaps that make it simple to take off of the seat; no fuss for truly easy cleaning
Evenflo Symphony Elite All-In-One Convertible Car Seat, Paramount
17 used from $ 132.99
- This All-In-One Convertible Car Seat fitting children from 5-110 lbs. is the only car seat you'll ever need providing rear-facing, forward facing and booster capabilities
- The Symphony Elite helps protect rear facing infants from 5-40 lbs., forward facing toddlers from 22-65 lbs. and high back booster mode supports children 40-110 lbs.
- Easy to install in vehicles in only 60 seconds using Evenflo's exclusive, auto-retracting Sure LATCH connectors with no pulling necessary
- The 5-point Infinite Slide harness easily slides to adjust for an accurate fit every time which means easy in and out for your child
- Evenflo's proprietary e3 Side Impact Protection significantly reduces side impact crash forces up to 50% through 3 layers of expanded zone protection
Graco 4Ever Extend2Fit All in One Convertible Car Seat, Clove
6 used from $ 203.19
- 4-in-1 seat grows with your child, so you can enjoy 10 years of use, from 4 - 120 lb Extend2Fit 4-position extension panel provides 5" additional leg room
- Up to 50 lb rear-facing allowing your child to safely ride rear-facing longer plush inserts keep your child comfortable washable seat cover is easy to remove without removing the harness
- Simply Safe Adjust Harness System headrest and Harness adjust together one-hand, 10-position adjustable headrest easily adapts for your growing child
- In Right LATCH system for an easy, one-second LATCH attachment integrated belt lock-off for easy vehicle seat belt installation easy-to-read level indicator helps eliminate rear-facing installation guesswork
- 2 integrated cup holders keeps your child's drinks or snacks close at hand integrated harness storage compartment holds unused harness straps while in the belt positioning booster mode
Graco SlimFit All-in-One Convertible Car Seat, Darcie
1 used from $ 142.84
- All-in-One seat grows with your child from 5-100 lb, rear- to forward-facing and becomes a belt-positioning booster; save space in your back seat with unique rotating cup holders
- Simply Safe Adjust Harness System adjusts the height of your harness and headrest; integrated harness storage compartment holds unused harness straps while seat is a belt positioning booster
- Engineered & crash tested to meet or exceed US standard FMVSS 213; the SlimFit car seat has been side impact tested for occupant retention solely with the built-in 5-point harness system; features EPS foam
- InRight LATCH system for an easy, one-second LATCH attachment; 4-position recline helps keep your growing child comfy, in rear- and forward-facing modes
- Plush supports keep your child comfortable and are removable; washable seat cover is easy to access without removing the harness
Graco Contender 65 Convertible Car Seat, Glacier
6 used from $ 94.98
- This Graco convertible car seat is designed to help protect your rear-facing infant from 5 - 40 pounds; and your forward-facing toddler from 20 - 65 pounds
- Simply Safe Adjust Harness System is safe and simple with a one-hand, no re-thread harness that automatically adjusts
- Side-impact tested In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable US safety standards, the Contender 65 car seat has been side impact tested for occupant retention solely with the built-in 5-point harness system
- Engineered and crash tested to meet or exceed US standard FMVSS 213
- One-hand, 8-position adjustable headrest easily adapts to your growing toddler's needs, helping to keep her secure in her travels
Diono Radian RXT All-In-One Convertible Car Seat, Black Mist
1 used from $ 191.87
- The Diono Radian family of car seats are the only all-in-one car seats with a full steel frame, making them one of the safest car seats available today
- Grows with your child from birth to booster: rear-facing from 5-45 lbs., forward-facing from 20-80 lbs. (up to 57") in a 5-point harness, and booster mode up to 120 lbs.
- Fits 3 across in most mid-sized vehicles and folds flat for travel
- Infant body support cushions and memory foam for added comfort
- New cover designs inspired by European fashion, featuring premium plush fabric for ultimate comfort, better longevity and durability
Graco MySize 65 Convertible Car Seat, Matrix
5 used from $ 118.57
- For rear-facing infants from 4-40 Pound and forward-facing toddlers from 20-65 Pound
- Simply Safe Adjust Harness System
- Side-impact tested (In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable US safety standards, the My Size 65 car seat has been side impact tested for occupant retention solely with the built-in 5 point harness system)
- For rear-facing infants from 4-40 lbs. and forward-facing toddlers from 20-65 lbs.
Graco Smart Seat All-in-One Car Seat - Rosen
- Rear-facing in a harness from 5-40 pounds, forward facing in a harness from 20-65 pounds; Then as a belt-positioning booster from 30-100 pounds
- Convenient, stay-in-car base with belt lock off for one time install (LATCH equipped)
- Steel-reinforced frame and car seat base provides strength and durability
- Indicators on seat and stay-in-car base help ensure proper installation
- Integrated harness storage compartment hold the harness straps that are not in use while in the belt positioning booster mode